Medical Equipment, Supplies and Components
HANNON PharmaLink (HPL) is a provider of end-to-end solutions for logistics in the medical equipment, supplies and component sectors.
Managing the transportation of critical healthcare goods and consumer medicines goods requires maximum attention to detail.
We recognise the importance of ensuring valuable medical devices and equipment are delivered within strict timescales to the most stringent of standards throughout. HANNON PharmaLink (HPL) provides ISO-compliant services across Ireland and throughout Europe.
HPL also provides a unique, ISO-complaint groupage service dedicated to the pharma & medical equipment sectors. Our groupage service provides a reliable and cost-effective logistics solution for the transport of small medtech loads such as replacement or spare parts required to ensure the fast and reliable upkeep and maintenance of systems. Find out more about our groupage services.
Our medtech logistics services helps keep your consignments on track. From full pallets to single unit orders HPL can provide cold chain, temperature controlled or ambient transportation.
HPL is not a simple freight forwarder, we offer the same convenience but securely transport your medical equipment, supplies and component products using our dedicated and fully owned fleet and facilities with full monitoring throughout. Your customers and patients are at the centre of everything we do.
We understand that the medical equipment, supplies and component sectors require a logistics provider that can design and follow the best pharma logistics management practices.
We provide a range of tailored medical equipment, supplies and component logistics solutions and services that guarantee that your high-value, temperature-sensitive products keep within the strict temperature parameters throughout the supply chain.
- Cost-efficient and optimised solutions
- Full transportation of your temperature-sensitive consignments with high security locking systems
- Secure transport of your healthcare and consumer medicine products using our dedicated and fully owned fleet and facilities
- Full GDP & ISO compliance for products requiring end-to-end handling
- In-house HPL Customs Team can provide complete customs administration solutions to ensure products can move cross-border without delays.
- Real-time visibility and monitoring to correct any deviation across all your consignments
- Highest standard of customer service throughout
Our medical equipment, supplies and component logistics solutions are personalised to the needs of the client. Our expertise enables us to design cost-efficient and optimised solutions and offer the highest standard of customer service throughout.
Talk to our experienced team
Talk to one of our experienced team to find out how HPL can help you…